We recommend that you take the opportunity to visit the School on an Open Day, a Thursday morning School Tour, or requesting a private School Tour. Alternatively, follow our Admissions Procedure below.
1. Please click on our Enquiry Form and enter your details. Upon receipt of your enquiry, the School Admissions Team will be in touch.
3. Please note, that when submitting your Application Form(s), you must include your child’s last two years of School Reports; the Application Fee; a photograph of your child and copy of their Birth Certificate. No application will be processed without these. The School Admissions Team will initiate the admission process only upon receipt of all the required documentation list above.
4. Once your application is processed, Admissions will make contact to let you know if your application can proceed at this time or not.
5. If you application goes ahead, you will be invited to attend a meeting with your child and the Class Teacher to ascertain your child’s individual needs in relation to their schooling experience and expectation.
6. Based on the outcome of this meeting, your child will be invited to attend an Insight Week (not offered to Early Years applicants) to experience the education and schooling environment before making the final decision to proceed towards enrolment.
7. After general consideration between the School, parents and pupil, an offer of place is granted or refused.
8. Once all questions and concerns are satisfied and the offer of a place is accepted, formal registration takes place. The Parent Contract outlines the conditions of entry and their responsibilities to the School. This includes, half a terms probation period, paying fees on time and providing one term’s notice of withdrawal. By signing, parents signify their agreement to these conditions.
To discuss the Admissions Procedure further, please contact the School Admissions Team on 01273386300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and see for yourself
We welcome visitors on our private tours of our School. Please submit your details and our Admissions Team will call you to arrange a time convenient for you.